photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Monday, December 12, 2016

Off the shoulder holiday look with Kendra Scott

Happy Monday ladies!

Today I'm sharing my third and final holiday look with Kendra Scott. This little blue velvet number is the prefect piece to keep in your closet ladies. It looks fabulous with a pair of black skinny jeans and some heels for date night or a girls night out! I paired this little top with a long silver maxi skirt from Shein and it's very budget friendly! I own it in a pretty pink as well. These gorgeous drop earrings for Kendra Scott are my favorite. The deep red really achieves this holiday look! 



I've linked some other great options for you ladies to achieve this look. :)



11 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with velvet right now! SO GOOD babe! SO GOOD!
    xoxo
    Krista
    www.hundredblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krista thank you so much! I'm aboard the velvet train as well this year! It's so fun!

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous look for the holidays!
    <3 Erica
    www.elleoquentstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erica! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! This is such a great holiday look!

    XO
    Stephanie
    Theblondestyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look! Love the outfit especially the color combo.

    XO
    Style by Pear

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blue is a beautiful color on you! I'm loving pleated skirts are the moment, they're so fun to twirl in : ) Sich a perfect look for the holidays!

    Meaghan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty velvet top, love the deep blue color!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous look! So beautiful!!

    xoxo,
    Evin Elizabeth
    www.magnoliasandsunlight.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative