photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Friday, December 23, 2016

Royal New Years Eve with Kendra Scott


Today's outfit post is inspirited by the Netflix series, The Crown! Have you ladies seen it? If you haven't I would HIGHLY recommend watching it. I cannot wait till the second season is released. ;D

I'm teaming up yet again with Kendra Scott to bring you a SPARKLY and cozy New Years Eve look.
I was on the hunt for something sparkly and cozy for New Years Eve. As soon as I spotted this adorable sweater from Forever21, I had to have it. Such a steal for $24 too! I think what I love more is that I can wear it through out the year. ;) 
Can we just have a moment to soak in these gorgeous jewels by Kendra Scott! 
Do you have your New Years Resolutions ready?! I hope you ladies have a fun and fabulous New Years Eve! 





7 comments:

  1. Such a perfect NYE look! Loving that skirt :) Happy Holidays. XX, Donna
    www.onthedllifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! Such a great skirt to play around with :) Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ashley, this Kendra Scott necklace is gorgeous! I love dressing up an outfit with accessories. Great NYE pick :)

    ~Jessica | http://www.petitestylescript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty look, love your skirt and bowtie heels!
    http://www.layersofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative