photo AshleyClark_Looks.png photo AshleyClark_Lifestyle.png

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Oversized NYE Look with Kendra Scott

New Years Eve is only 3 sleeps away and I cannot believe this year has gone by so fast! I hope you ladies had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. If you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat, you will have seen that my Husband completely surprised me and the kids with a Chocolate Lab for Christmas!! His name is Champ and he is so sweet and A LOT of work. So I apologize for being MIA over the the past couple days. I feel like I'm learning how to juggle three toddlers now! Ha Ha! 
 So today I'm bringing you my last look for New Years Eve with Kendra Scott. If you are not much of a dress kind of girl then this may just be your look. ;) Personally I love wearing a killer dress but it's also just as fun to completely mix up your normal go to look. Plus it's WAY more comfortable wearing leggings and a massive off the sweater top :)
 This three stone ring is on my birthday list....oh yes....my birthday is in 2 days and I will be turning the big 3-0!! Yikes!!! I really thought I would be sad turning 30 but as of today, I'm more like whatever! LOL I have so much to be grateful and thankful for and turning 30 with my family is everything I want....well, an LV cross body wouldn't be terrible either. ;)
How gorgeous are these statement earrings?!?! I love a killer statement earring, just an easy way to vamp up any look! 

I hope you ladies have a wonderful and fun NYE this year and that 2017 brings you everything and more! I'll be watching the ball drop in my pjs and hanging with my littles...the joys of never having a sitter LOL JK I'll link all the details to my look below! ;) 


4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous! You are one hot mama! I loving the black chic vibe and the Kendra Scott jewelry is a fav!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. die for that necklace! I've never seen anything like it and I LOVE it.

    So gorg!
    xo
    Krista
    www.hundredblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this necklace is so fab! xx toby www.poshandspicy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewelry is awesome !! Such a statement

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative